The idea is simple, we will SHADOW Federal officials, revealing their actions to the world, describing what WE would do in their place, and communicating our concerns and issues to them.
NOTE: If you are a member already of the Conservatives In Exile Shadow Government this is the main Freedomist group, you can join BOTH groups.
Here’s the way it works…..
2. You go to THE MALL..Come here to find out what a Freedomist is and to apply for membership in our Virtual Government as a “Shadow” of a Governor, a Senator, a Representative, a http://vusalive.com/gov/viewforum.php?f=1, a Judge in any US , a member of the Executive Branch, and etc. URL:
3. You go to NEW MEMBER Indoctrination and Application: ALL Freedomists who wish to serve as a Shadow to any official MUST Caucus with a Political Group. Come here to read about the different Political Caucuses, what they stand for, to ask questions, and to apply for membership. URL: http://vusalive.com/gov/viewforum.php?f=15
POST your request and questions. This is BEING BUILT NOW, so check back as new updates are completed!
Political Caucuses Include: Bull Moose GOP (for conservative Freedomists who are Republicans), Kennedy Democrats (for Blue Dog Democrats and PUMAs) and groups for Libertarians, Constitutionalists and Independents)
4. Once you have JOINED a Caucus you will make application for a SEAT or POSITION within the Shadow Government
If you obtain a SEAT or a POSITION then here’s what you do, and it is very easy…
1. Every weekday go to the websites associated with your counterpart, do a Google search for new news, and copy and past anything of note in the forum that applies.
2. Write about what YOU would do if YOU were in their position and post that in the forum that applies to them.
3. Participate in debates and votes, as applicable, to make decisions and to make resolutions which detail why that decision was taken
A few “rules of the road”:
1. This is for Freedomists, see the PLEDGE (at bottom of email)
2. Inactive “Shadow” officials will be removed when anyone requests their position
3. You cannot seek to Shadow any official unless you are their constituent and live in the area they represent or have jurisdiction over
You decide WHO you want to shadow in the Federal Government.
This includes Senators, House Members, Judges, members of the Executive Branch, and Governors.
You can choose up to TWO positions to fill, at least for now, but not within the SAME branch of government and, again for now, all Governors have the option of also being the Senior Senator for their state.
The following positions cannot be filled until at least 100 Shadow Government members vote on them:
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Speaker of the House
Active members will ALSO receive their own BLOG on afn50.com which relates to their office and is set up as a NewsBlog.
SIGN UP HERE: http://www.vusalive.com
Here is the pledge:
“I pledge to uphold the Constitution of these United States of America as well as the principles of the Declaration of Independence and the Freedomist Principles of limited government with maximum local control, and of a free market, while standing strong for the sovereignty of every Elector in my community, the right of free association for every private group, club, church, or business, and the absolute local autonomy of my community as a Free Society in which almost ALL decisions that affect local people are made by local people for local people.”